How dare you didnt have your proper meal huh?? And wht did you mean you couldnt have anyone to chat with you?? Am I tht meaningless and invisiblel for you?? Why didnt you call me right at the time. At least I can share some of ur vexation, maybe it works to lessen your burden. Come on, dont be shy !! I am always here for you, remember it yay !!! ;-)
How dare you didnt have your proper meal huh?? And wht did you mean you couldnt have anyone to chat with you?? Am I tht meaningless and invisiblel for you?? Why didnt you call me right at the time. At least I can share some of ur vexation, maybe it works to lessen your burden. Come on, dont be shy !! I am always here for you, remember it yay !!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteya....how dare u nt eat proper meal?wan u mum knock u head again?
ReplyDeletecall v.v.....if u fell bored...u said wan call me...u never
hahaha.. see!! so many people beside you!! have the proper meal in weekend ah.. no maggie anymore!!
ReplyDeleteand update more!!!
eventually u updated ur blog..........
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete哇,原来有这么多留言哦?好感动哦...T.T 谢谢各位~
ReplyDelete